NASEC APPRENTICES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you remember what music you were into then

3 posters

Go down

Can you remember what music you were into then Empty Can you remember what music you were into then

Post  Wullie Ness Tue May 25, 2010 3:16 am

Back in those days I listened to Simple Minds, Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Heaven 17 and all that stuff. A lot different now am into heavy music like Rammstein, Hatebreed, Machine Head, Metallica. Just a wee bit different.
Wullie Ness
Wullie Ness
Admin

https://nasecapprentices.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Can you remember what music you were into then Empty I remember it well

Post  GaryD Thu May 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi Wullie. I certainly remember you being into Simple Minds who could forget Wullie Ness Sparkles in the Rain! I also remember sharing a room with Beanie and his infatuation with Depeche Mode! Does anyone remember doing the Duke of Edinburgh award through Seafar House and a weekend at Loch Earn? My memory of that weekend was Paul Mcateer and his latest ABC album, with "poison arrow" on repeat, I still think of that weekend when I hear that track!

GaryD

Back to top Go down

Can you remember what music you were into then Empty Re: Can you remember what music you were into then

Post  Wullie Ness Fri May 28, 2010 1:46 am

GaryD wrote:Hi Wullie. I certainly remember you being into Simple Minds who could forget Wullie Ness Sparkles in the Rain! I also remember sharing a room with Beanie and his infatuation with Depeche Mode! Does anyone remember doing the Duke of Edinburgh award through Seafar House and a weekend at Loch Earn? My memory of that weekend was Paul Mcateer and his latest ABC album, with "poison arrow" on repeat, I still think of that weekend when I hear that track!

I seem to remember you had a thing for Lita Ford. And we talked about going to see Bucks Fizz AAAAAAHHHHH.
Wullie Ness
Wullie Ness
Admin

https://nasecapprentices.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Can you remember what music you were into then Empty Re: Can you remember what music you were into then

Post  richybaby Fri May 28, 2010 3:37 pm

I bought OMD's Junk Culture in 1983 and listened to nothing much besides that for ages. I was also fascinated by Meat Loaf Bat Out of Hell. I liked Depeche Mode too. Round about that time I was listening to Michael Jackson's stuff. Human Nature springs to mind.

My music taste today? Chillout music, still listening to ELO, 70s music, Disco music (Boogie Wonderland). I'm still fascinated by song lyrics like I was then.

Remember the time we all tried to work out the lyrics to Vienna? Where the f**k was the INTERNET then when it was needed!

R
richybaby
richybaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum